Thursday 4 July 2013

Pita Sharples - dead?



I like Pita Sharples.

He's a man of principles.  Integrity.  Honor.  What Maori would call 'Mana'.  A statesman.  Someone we can trust.  I'm sure that Pita would be fun to be around.  His genial smile and infectious good humor make him someone I would probably like a great deal.

It's a shame then, that he must have passed away recently.

I say this because he resigned from the Maori Party co-leadership on Tuesday of this week.  Yet previously, Pita was quoted as saying that he would "lead (the party) until I'm dead".

Based on that quote, he must have died.  What a shame.

How then does a part-time blogger explain his current state?  Ambling around and holding press conferences?  You guessed it - he has to be a....ZOMBIE!

Zombification image to follow.  Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment