Saturday 11 May 2013

Weight loss secret revealed!

I don't know why, but this blog is getting a lot of hits from some sort of weight loss website.

I suspect that this is some sort of stupid spam thing, but because I'm a helpful kind of guy I'll give you my absolutely 100% successful tip on losing weight.

Al you need to do to lose weight is:

Eat less and exercise more


Simply really!

All you have to do is keep applying this golden rule and you WILL lose weight.  I'm living proof that this works - I have a BMI of 21 and can run 10km in less than 43 minutes.  Not bad for someone approaching 50.  I eat anything I please because I burn plenty of energy.


Now some stupid things fat people say to me:

1. I've tried all the diets.

You probably have, but you're still fat.  Now try my golden rule.  100% success guaranteed!

2. Have you lost weight?

No I haven't - but you certainly found some!  That's why I look slim beside you.

3. I can't exercise because I'm injured/fat/genetically unable to.

You can and should exercise.  Remember, you're dying faster than everyone who does.

4. I lose weight then put it back on.

You need to permanently change your lifestyle.  Eating is YOUR problem.  Admit it and start a new life today.

5. I can't lose weight.

That's true.  You can't.  That's because you're a glutton or lazy, or both.


Now before you get all miffed at me let me explain that I'm not a fat-ist.  I don't dislike fat people, or any people.  I enjoy the company of many people who are comfortable in their own skin.  What I don't like is whiners. 

Especially whiners who have the power to change in their very own hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment